Powered Industrial Trucks and Aerial Lifts
1. Powered Industrial Trucks (55 Minutes) This video training program covers the basic use of powered industrial trucks (fork lifts), and includes specific requirements regarding proper operation, hazards, inspections and maintenance of these useful, but potentially dangerous vehicles in the workplace.
2. Aerial Work Platforms of Lifts (45 Minutes) This video course highlights standards related certification, fall protection, safety hazards, operation and overall best practices for using aerial lifts or platforms.
Powered Industrial Trucks
- Certification and Training
- What makes a fork lift different?
- Safe Travel Procedures
- Stability Triangle
- Ramps and Loading Docks
- Picking up a Pallet
Aerial Work Platforms of Lifts
- Purpose and Types
- Fall Protection
- Energized Lines and other Hazards
- Vehicle Components
- Lift Components
- Operating the Lift
Course instructors will be available by email or telephone between 9am and 5pm Eastern Standard Time. They will assist you with questions regarding course content.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-727-7104 or send an email to email@example.com. Email responses will usually be returned promptly, but guaranteed within one business day.