Instructor: Nelson Gelinas
1. Powered Industrial Trucks (55 Minutes) This video training program covers the basic use of powered industrial trucks (fork lifts), and includes specific requirements regarding proper operation, hazards, inspections and maintenance of these useful, but potentially dangerous vehicles in the workplace.
2. Aerial Work Platforms of Lifts (45 Minutes) This course highlights standards related certification, fall protection, safety hazards, operation and overall best practices for using aerial lifts or platforms.
This course covers:
Powered Industrial Trucks
- Certification and Training
- What makes a fork lift different?
- Safe Travel Procedures
- Stability Triangle
- Ramps and Loading Docks
- Picking up a Pallet
Aerial Work Platforms of Lifts
- Purpose and Types
- Fall Protection
- Energized Lines and other Hazards
- Operating the Lift
If you have any questions please call us at 1-800-727-7104 | Monday-Friday | 8am-8pm
Or send an email to email@example.com. Email responses will be returned promptly within one business day.