Manufactured Housing Initial Licensing

Training for HUD Professional Installers

Manufactured Housing Licensing FAQs

Online Manufactured Home Installer Initial Licensing Course

How do I become a licensed HUD Home Installer?

  1. Fill out the HUD 307 Manufactured Home Installer Application
  2. Provide a copy of your surety bond or irrevocable letter of credit & insurance.
  3. Complete an approved Installer Training Course.

Where is this course approved?

This course is approved in the following HUD states: AK, CT, HI, IL, MD, MA, MI, MT, NE, NJ, PA, RI, SD, VT, & WI
This course is also approved in the following NON-HUD states: IA