Our courses are approved for credit through these licensing and regulatory bodies.
- Alabama Home Builders Licensure Board
- Alabama Licensing Board for General Contractors
- Alaska Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development
- Arkansas Department of Labor
- Colorado Licensing Agent Department of Profession & Occupations office of Licensing
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Florida-Miami-Dade County Department of Regulatory and Economic Resources
- Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation
- Georgia Professional Licensing Board for Residential & General
- Idaho State of Idaho Division of Building Safety
- Kentucky Department of Codes and Regulations
- Kentucky Public Protection Cabinet Department of Housing, Building and Construction Division of Building Code Enforcement
- Louisiana State Licensing Board for Contractors
- Maine Department of Professional and Financial Regulation Office of Professional
- Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing & Regulation Division of Occupational & Professional Licensing
- Massachusetts Department of Public Safety - Board of Building Regulations and Standards
- Massachusetts Division of Professional Licensure
- Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs - Certified Training Institute Licensed Proprietary School
- Michigan - LARA Bureau of Construction Codes
- Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry Construction Codes and Licensing, Licensing and Certification Services
- Montana Department of Labor & Industry
- Oklahoma Construction Industries Board
- Oregon Department of Consumer and Business Services Building Codes Division
- Oregon CCB - Construction Contractors Board
- South Dakota Department of Labor and Regulation
- Tennessee Department of Commerce and Insurance
- Utah Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing Requirements
- Vermont Department of Public Safety Division of Fire Safety
- Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation DPOR
- West Virginia The Department of Military Affairs and Public Safety State Fire Marshal's Office
- Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services
- International Code Council ICC
- National Home Builders Association NAHB
- Mid-Minnesota Home Builders Association
- Grand Traverse Home Builders Association
- Muskegon Home Builders Association
- Traverse City Chamber of Commerce
- IEC Independent Electrical Contractors
- NASCLA National Association of State Contractors Licensing Agencies
Affiliates & Partners
- Home Builders Association of Alabama
- USW/USS GLW Career Development Center
- Michigan Rehabilitation Services
- Michigan Works!
Builders License Training Institute and its sister schools are subsidiaries of Certified Training Institute.
ATI provides continuing education to licensed architects and landscape architects.
CTI provides continuing education and exam preparation courses for pesticide applicators.
PTI provides continuing education and exam preparation courses for plumbing professionals.
RTI provides continuing education and exam preparation courses for real estate professionals.
Engineering Credits provides continuing education for engineering professionals.