Your exams are open-book. We strongly recommend you have a copy of each book and the matching tabs before taking your exam.
Due to COVID-19 some USPS orders are taking longer than usual. Please use the tracking number provided to you for updates.
Online Oregon Residential Contractor Prelicensure Courses
- Contractor 16 Hour Prelicensure Course | Oregon
16 Hour Audio Course
Prepare for your licensing exam on your own schedule with this course that contains everything you need to know to pass the licensing exam. IMPORTANT: The State of Oregon requires all contractors to own a copy of the NASCLA Contractors Guide to Business, Law and Project Management 2nd Edition$119.00
- Oregon Contractor 16-hour Online Prelicensure Course and Book Package
This package contains all you will need to prepare for Oregon Contractor Licensing Exam:
- Oregon Contractor Audio Prelicensure Course
- Book: NASCLA Contractors Guide to Business, Law and Project Management 2nd Edition
- Pre-printed tabs
- Practice Questions
- Free Video Course: Social Media for Contractors
Oregon Contractor Books
Book orders placed before 10:00 a.m. (ET) are shipped via USPS or FED EX same day when possible. Please use the tracking number provided to you for updates.
- NASCLA – Contractors Guide to Business, Law and Project Management, Oregon, 2nd Edition
This book by the National Association of State Contractors Licensing Agencies (NASCLA) is required by the CCB as a Prelicensure reference and is helpful in studying for the Oregon Exam.$100.00
- NASCLA – Contractors Guide to Business, Law and Project Management, Oregon, 2nd Edition – TABS$7.00