Successful Use of Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings | Professional Development
2 Hour Audio Course
Learn the advantages and disadvantages of using PEMB’s, why they are economical, as well as foundations, building envelope, industrial equipment and code.
0.2 ICC Building CEUs – Approval #25458
Instructor: Wayde Hoppe
This course will cover the advantages and disadvantages of using a pre-engineered metal building and why PEMB’s are economical. We will examine what needs to be considered when designing the foundations, building envelope, building systems, industrial equipment as well as code considerations. This lesson should equip the designer and builder to know the basic facts about Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Outline the advantages and disadvantages of Pre-Engineered buildings
- Identify the code requirements related to bearing capacity of foundations and slabs
- Describe hazardous occupancies and control areas that are often found in this type of structure
- Summarize the code considerations and issues related to special industrial construction
This course covers:
- Special Industrial Issues
- Ground Water
- Decorative Shapes
- Deferred Submittals
If you have any questions please call us at 1-800-727-7104 | Monday-Friday | 8am-8pm
Or send an email to email@example.com. Email responses will be returned promptly within one business day.