Course Instructor: Nelson Gelinas
This three-hour video safety course will provide on-site best practices for construction employers and employees. Safety consultant Nelson Gelinas demonstrates how to prevent injuries by correct use of personal fall protection, respirators, ladders, aerial lifts and fork lifts.
This Course Covers:
- Respiratory Safety—choosing the right respirator for the job
- Personal Fall Protection—how to properly use a harness, lanyard and anchor system
- Ladders—choosing the right ladder for the job, and general safety pointers
- Aerial Lifts—learn how to operate aerial lifts safely
- Powered Industrial Trucks—safety checks and use
If you have any questions
Please call us at 1-800-727-7104 | Monday-Friday | 8am-8pm
Or send an email to email@example.com. Email responses will be returned promptly within one business day.