The construction industry nationwide is experiencing an increase in activity and a lack of workers necessary to get the job done. Workers are in high demand and companies are struggling to find the help they need to complete upcoming projects. Michigan is no exception.
According to 2019 Construction Economic Forecast released in December of 2018 the “Total of all (U.S. Construction) spending is forecast to increase 6.0% to 1.321 trillion in 2018 and 1.5% to 1.341 trillion in 2019. Spending in 2020 is forecast to reach $1.426 trillion.”
GET YOUR MICHIGAN BUILDERS LICENSE
Take advantage of the upswing in construction by getting a Michigan Builders License in three easy steps
- Complete an approved 60 Hour Program
- Send a license application, Certificates, and $195 to the state.
- Pass the state exam (Our online & classroom 60-hour programs come with free exam prep)
MAINTAIN YOUR MICHIGAN BUILDERS LICENSE
Currently licensed Michigan Builders are required to complete continuing education every three years.
- Builders and M&A Contractors licensed less than 6 years must complete 21-hours of continuing education.
- Builders and M&A Contractors licensed more than 6 years must complete a 3-hour code, law, and safety course.
The Builders License Training Institute will help you meet those requirements with online courses available anytime 24/7 from any computer or mobile device. You choose when and where to complete your courses.
Choose from a 3-hour code-law-safety course, a 21-hour continuing competency package or create your own package with a variety of interesting courses in our a la carte selections designed to meet state license renewal requirements. They’re all online anytime 24/7, fast, easy and convenient!
If you need a copy of the most current code book, we’ve got that too! We even offer Code Official CE.
Don’t wait, get started on your state required continuing education today! Start HERE
Michigan Builder Resources