- Course: South Carolina Commercial Business Management and Law Online Course
- Book: NASCLA Contractors Guide to Business and Project Management for Contractors, South Carolina Commercial, 7th Edition
- PSI approved, pre-printed tabs for the book
- Social Media Marketing for Construction Trades
South Carolina Business Management and Law Exam Prep
FOR COMMERCIAL BUILDERS
Contractors in South Carolina are required to take and pass a Business Management and Law exam. The state wants to ensure that business owners understand the basics of running a business, and more importantly, know the regulations that govern business practices in their state. This course will prepare you for the business portion of the contractor exam and is based on the relevant materials cited in the PSI Candidate Bulletin.
We highly recommend that you purchase the NASCLA Business, Law and Project Management Guide as a study companion to this course. You are permitted to take the book into the exam, so we have designed the course around it. Being familiar with the guide will allow you to find material that you are not certain of quickly and efficiently. It is a very useful resource!
About the Exam
- Reading and Understanding the PSI Bulletin
- Books That You Should Have During the Exam
- Effective Study Techniques
Business Law for Contractors
- Business Management
- Licensing Laws and Rules
- Estimating and Bidding
- Contracts and Agreements
- Project Management
- Insurance and Bonding
- Safety Recordkeeping and Reporting
- Labor Laws and Employment Regulations
- Financial Management
- Environmental Factors
- Tax Law
- Lien Laws
Social Media Marketing for Construction Trades
Learn the ins and outs of social media marketing from experts that work in both social media and the construction industry. Use these tools and tricks to upgrade your personal and professional profiles, drive leads, and increase business.
Customer service will be available by email or telephone between 8am and 6pm Eastern Standard Time.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-727-7104 or send an email to email@example.com. Email responses will usually be returned promptly, but guaranteed within one business day.
Student policies and procedures are always available by going to our website and scrolling to the bottom of the page (See Attendance, Privacy and Refund Policy).