One license for 15 states. The key to commercial contracting.
With this license you can work in AL, AR, AZ, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, NV, OR, SC, TN, UT, US Virgin Islands, VA, & WV.
How do I use my NASCLA Accreditation?
- Apply for and pass the NASCLA Exam rather than each state’s trades exam.
- Apply for and pass the business law exams for each state you wish to work in.
- Apply for licensure in multiple states.
- Free NASCLA Practice Exam
This free practice test includes 100 questions to prepare you for the NASCLA exam.
How it works:
- Add this practice test to your cart and checkout – no credit card required!
- Use the red “Login” button on the upper right of your screen to access the practice test.
- Take your practice test as often as you’d like over a 6 month period – our system will automatically grade it for you!
More Ways to Prepare for the NASCLA Exam
- Application Consulting
- A 30 minute session with an application consultant to help you fill out state-required paperwork.
- Help deciding which license is right for you.
- Expert advice on licensing in your state.
*This course is included in the One-On-One Tutoring Time Package$99.00
- One-On-One Tutoring
- Two 30 minute sessions with a personal tutor.
- One 30 minute session with an application consultant.
- In the rare event that you fail your exam, a free 30 minute tutoring session and a custom study guide.