Below are the top 10 OSHA violations between October 1, 2017 and September 30th, 2018.
- Fall protection, construction (29 CFR 1926.501)
- Hazard communication standard, general industry (29 CFR 1910.1200)
- Scaffolding, general requirements, construction (29 CFR 1926.451)
- Respiratory protection, general industry (29 CFR 1910.134)
- Control of hazardous energy (lockout/tagout), general industry (29 CFR 1910.147)
- Ladders, construction (29 CFR 1926.1053)
- Powered industrial trucks, general industry (29 CFR 1910.178)
- Fall Protection–Training Requirements (29 CFR 1926.503)
- Machinery and Machine Guarding, general requirements (29 CFR 1910.212)
- Eye and Face Protection (29 CFR 1926.102)
Avoid OSHA violations and workplace injuries by properly training your team. Builders License Training Institute offers courses for Fall Protection, Hazard Communication, Respiratory Protection, Controlling Hazardous Energy, Stairways and Ladders, Personal Protective Equipment, and more.