Instructor: Wayde Hoppe
This course is designed to address the needs of both designers and builders. The topics that will be covered include pre-design, building design, structural concerns, making a watertight envelope, code issues, and construction details. Each of these topics will be addressed in the light of both renovation and addition projects. Real-life stories will relay information that will help any designer to successfully navigate through the challenges of this very specific type of building design.
This course will highlight the right questions, demonstrate how to investigate the important conditions and bring attention to the critical issues. Through the many following examples, this course will offer instruction on how to approach a renovation or addition project with justified confidence.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Be able to translate the requests of the client into a realistic, safe, and cost-effective project.
- Gain confidence in the ability to specify and identify any code related issues or requirements in order to facilitate proper construction.
- Demonstrate how to investigate the important conditions and bring attention to critical issues.
- Identify and integrate strategies that involve existing conditions, building design, structural concerns, and common issues.
This Course Covers:
- Pre-Design: Existing Conditions
- Water-Tight Envelope
If you have any questions please call us at 1-800-727-7104 | Monday-Friday | 8am-8pm
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email responses will be returned promptly within one business day.