This course will prepare students for West Virginia Residential Builder examination and is based on the relevant resources listed in the ProV bulletin. This examination is limited to construction, repair or improvement of real property used as, or intended to be used for residential occupancy. This course will provide a breakdown of each of the exam topics, followed by practice questions.
After completing this course users will be able to:
- Determine proper job site practices in accordance with code requirements and West Virginia law.
- Operate within safety requirements and OSHA procedures when on job sites.
- Identify key components of the building process and the responsibilities of a residential builder.
- International Residential Code (International Code Council, 2015)
- Residential Home Builder Study Guide (Pearson, 2017)
This Course Covers:
- Plan Reading
- Plan Components
- Plot Plans
- Architectural Plans
- Interior Finish
- Exterior Finish
- OSHA Safety
If you have any questions
Please call us at 1-800-727-7104 | Monday-Friday | 8am-8pm
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email responses will be returned promptly within one business day.