This course will prepare individuals wanting to become or be recertified as Commercial Improvement Contractors. This certification applies to repair or improvement to structures not defined as dwellings and townhouses in the USBC. It does not provide for the construction of new buildings, accessory buildings, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, or gas work.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Employ construction safety and demolition guidelines.
- Interpret and locate building code for commercial construction projects.
- Perform the layout of a commercial construction project from start to finish.
- Estimate and read building plans.
- Construct commercial buildings abiding by fire-protection, accessibility, and life safety and egress codes.
This course covers:
- Windows and Doors
- Rough Carpentry and Metal Framing
- General Code Requirements
- Roofing and Exterior Siding
If you have any questions
Please call us at 1-800-727-7104 | Monday-Friday | 8am-8pm
Or send an email to email@example.com. Email responses will be returned promptly within one business day.