Roofing Covering Construction Supervisor Package | Massachusetts License Course and Book Package
This package contains:
- Roof Covering Construction Supervisor Exam Prep
- Book: NRCA Roofing Manual: Steep-slope Roof Systems, 2017
- Book: Code of Federal Regulations (CFR 1926) & Practice Test
- Book: International Residential Code Book, 2015 Edition
- Book: Massachusetts State Building Code Amendments to IRC (780 CMR)
- Pre-printed tabs for all books
- Includes Video on How to Use the Massachusetts Code Books and Amendments
- Free Video Course: Social Media for Contractors
Instructor: J. MacDowell
A Roof Covering Construction Supervisor is responsible for directly supervising persons (including self) who are engaged in the installation, alteration, repair or removal of roof coverings or roofs of buildings of any use group that contain less than 35,000 cubic feet of enclosed space and/or buildings or structures for agricultural use. A Roof Covering Construction Supervisor is not authorized to work on or supervise work relating to the structural elements of a roof, including sheathing.
The licensing exam tests a candidate’s knowledge of the installation, repair and replacement of low and steep slope roof coverings, including the fabrication and installation of sheet metal, incidental to roof coverings, and installation of shingles, shakes, roll roofing materials, tile, slate and other prefabricated shingle products.
The candidate bulletin for the exam consists of 35 questions, with a 2 hour time limit.
- Residential Roof Covering Construction Supervisor Administrative Responsibilities – 14 questions
- Steep Slope – 72 questions
- Safety – 14 questions
Social Media Marketing for Construction Trades
Learn the ins and outs of social media marketing from experts that work in both social media and the construction industry. Use these tools and tricks to upgrade your personal and professional profiles, drive leads, and increase business.