OSHA 30-Hour Outreach for Construction
30 Hour Audio Course
This online OSHA-authorized course teaches basic safety and health information to supervisors and workers in construction and general industry. Topics include OSHA Construction Focus Four, identifying common worksite hazards, tool operation and more.
This course is provided by the University of Southern Florida and American Safety Council. It will open in a new window and your time will be recorded there. You must complete the Lesson Quiz before moving on to the next lesson.
This OSHA 30-Hour Construction Training covers a broad spectrum of health and safety workplace topics that will familiarize you with OSHA Construction standards. These topics include the OSHA Construction Focus Four, identifying common worksite hazards, tool operation and more.
- Course Orientation
- Introduction to OSHA
- Construction Focus Four: Fall Hazards
- Construction Focus Four: Electrocution
- Construction Focus Four: Struck-By Hazards
- Construction Focus Four: Caught-In/Between Hazards
- Health Hazards
- Material Handling
- Tools — Hand and Power
- Managing Safety and Health
- Stairways and Ladders
- Fire Protection and Prevention
- Welding and Cutting
- Concrete and Masonry
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Confined Space Entry
- Signs, Signals and Barricades
- Final Exam Instructions and Course Review