OSHA 10-Hour Outreach for Construction
10 Hour Audio Course
This online OSHA-authorized course teaches basic safety and health information to entry-level workers in construction and general industry. Topics include the OSHA Construction Focus Four, identifying common worksite hazards, tool operation and more.
This course is provided by the University of Southern Florida and American Safety Council. It will open in a new window and your time will be recorded there. You must complete the Lesson Quiz before moving on to the next lesson.
This OSHA 10-Hour Construction course covers a broad spectrum of valuable health and safety workplace topics that will familiarize you with OSHA Construction standards. These topics will include the OSHA Construction Focus Four, identifying common worksite hazards, tool operation and more.
- Course Orientation
- Introduction to OSHA
- Construction Focus Four: Fall Hazards
- Construction Focus Four: Electrocution
- Construction Focus Four: Struck-By Hazards
- Construction Focus Four: Caught-In/Between Hazards
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Health Hazards in Construction Introduction
- Material Handling Introduction
- Tools – Hand and Power Introduction
- Final Exam Instructions and Course Review