North Carolina Residential Contractor Exam Prep Course and Book Package
This package contains:
- 15 Hour Text: North Carolina Residential Contractor Exam Prep Course
- Book: NASCLA North Carolina Contractors Guide to Business, Law and Project Management 8th Edition
- Book: North Carolina OSHA Safety & Health Standards for the Construction Industry
- Book: North Carolina State Building Code: Residential Code 2018
- Book: North Carolina Administrative Code & Policies 2018
- PSI approved, pre-printed tabs for all 4 books
- Free Video Course: Social Media for Contractors
This course will prepare students for the Residential Contractor exam and is based on the reference materials listed in the PSI Exam Candidate Bulletin.
This Course Covers:
- Sitework, Footings and Foundations
- Concrete and Concrete Reinforcement
- Associated Trades, Energy Conservation and Drywall
- Estimating and Plan Reading
- General Residential Code Requirements
- OSHA Safety
- Licensing and Business Law
- NC Erosion and Sedimentation Control
- Special Construction Zones
- WHAT TO DO NEXT?
Social Media Marketing for Construction Trades
Learn the ins and outs of social media marketing from experts that work in both social media and the construction industry. Use these tools and tricks to upgrade your personal and professional profiles, drive leads, and increase business.