This course will prepare students for the Residential Contractor exam and is based on the reference materials listed in the PSI Exam Candidate Bulletin.
This Course Covers:
- Sitework, Footings and Foundations
- Concrete and Concrete Reinforcement
- Associated Trades, Energy Conservation and Drywall
- Estimating and Plan Reading
- General Residential Code Requirements
- OSHA Safety
- Licensing and Business Law
- NC Erosion and Sedimentation Control
- Special Construction Zones
- WHAT TO DO NEXT?
Social Media Marketing for Construction Trades
Learn the ins and outs of social media marketing from experts that work in both social media and the construction industry. Use these tools and tricks to upgrade your personal and professional profiles, drive leads, and increase business.
If you have any questions
Please call us at 1-800-727-7104 | Monday-Friday | 8am-8pm
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email responses will be returned promptly within one business day.