NORTH CAROLINA RESIDENTIAL CONTRACTORS
This course will prepare students for the Residential Contractor exam and is based on the reference materials listed in the PSI Exam Candidate Bulletin.
- Sitework, Footings and Foundations
- Concrete and Concrete Reinforcement
- Associated Trades, Energy Conservation and Drywall
- Estimating and Plan Reading
- General Residential Code Requirements
- OSHA Safety
- Licensing and Business Law
- NC Erosion and Sedimentation Control
- Special Construction Zones
- WHAT TO DO NEXT?
Customer service will be available by email or telephone between 8am and 6pm Eastern Standard Time. They will assist you with questions regarding course content.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-727-7104 or send an email to email@example.com. Email responses will usually be returned promptly, but guaranteed within one business day.
Student policies and procedures are always available by going to our website and scrolling to the bottom of the page (See Attendance, Privacy and Refund Policy).