This course will prepare students for the Residential Contractor exam and is based on the reference materials listed in the PSI Exam Candidate Bulletin.
This Course Covers:
- Sitework, Footings and Foundations
- Concrete and Concrete Reinforcement
- Associated Trades, Energy Conservation and Drywall
- Estimating and Plan Reading
- General Residential Code Requirements
- OSHA Safety
- Licensing and Business Law
- NC Erosion and Sedimentation Control
- Special Construction Zones
- WHAT TO DO NEXT?
If you have any questions
Please call us at 1-800-727-7104 | Monday-Friday | 8am-8pm
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email responses will be returned promptly within one business day.