IMPORTANT NOTICE: Effective January 25, 2013, all residential builders and remodelers will be required to provide a certificate of insurance evidencing current coverage of general liability insurance.
Instructor: J. MacDowell
Residential License Exam Content – There are 80 questions on the exam and you are allowed 3 hours. Questions are taken at random from a pool of over 1,000 questions. You must get at least 56 correct.
- Site work, Footings and Foundations (11 questions)
- Concrete and Concrete Reinforcement (8 questions)
- Masonry (8 questions)
- Carpentry (13 questions)
- Associated Trades and Drywall (6 questions)
- Roofing (7 questions)
- Estimating, Plan Reading and General Code Requirements (18 questions)
- OSHA Safety (5 questions)
- Licensing (4 questions)
If you have any questions
Please call us at 1-800-727-7104 | Monday-Friday | 8am-8pm
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email responses will be returned promptly within one business day.