- Restricted Construction Supervisor Exam Prep Course
- International Energy Conservation Code 2015
- Code of Federal Regulations (CFR 1926)
- International Residential Code Book, 2015 Edition
- Massachusetts State Building Code Amendments to IRC (780 CMR)
- Pre-printed tabs for all books
- Includes Video on How to Use the Massachusetts Code Books and Amendments
- Social Media Marketing for Construction Trades
Restricted Construction Supervisor Exam Prep Course
This course provides text, sample questions and illustrations pertaining to the exam, including the most pertinent portions of the International Residential Code. It is important that you review the Glossary of Terms located on the toolbar above. You will be tested on terms and definitions.
You will be allowed to bring the following references into the test with you:
** Code of Federal Regulations, Title 29, Part 1926 (OSHA)
** International Energy Conservation Code, 2015
** Massachusettes State Building Code for One- and Two-Family Dwellings (780 CMR) 9th Edition
** International Residential Code, 2015
Restricted Construction Supervisor Exam Prep
- Restricted Construction Supervisor Administrative Responsibilities – 10 questions
- Energy efficiency – 7 questions
- Sitework and Foundations – 12 questions
- Concrete and Masonry – 7 questions
- Moisture Intrusion/protection – 7 questions
- Structural Framing – 16 questions
- Roofing/Exterior Walls – 8 questions
- Doors/Windows – 8 questions
- Interior Environment – 8 questions
- Fire Protection – 7 questions
- Safety – 10 questions
Social Media Marketing for Construction Trades
Learn the ins and outs of social media marketing from experts that work in both social media and the construction industry. Use these tools and tricks to upgrade your personal and professional profiles, drive leads, and increase business.
Course instructors will be available by email or telephone between 9am and 5pm Eastern Standard Time. They will assist you with questions regarding course content.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-727-7104 or send an email to email@example.com. Email responses will usually be returned promptly, but guaranteed within one business day.