Instructor: J. MacDowell
This course provides text, sample questions and illustrations pertaining to the exam, including the most pertinent portions of the International Residential Code. It is important that you review the Glossary of Terms located on the tool bar above. You will be tested on terms and definitions.
This Course Covers:
- Restricted Construction Supervisor Administrative Responsibilities – 10 questions
- Energy efficiency – 7 questions
- Sitework and Foundations – 12 questions
- Concrete and Masonry – 7 questions
- Moisture Intrusion/protection – 7 questions
- Structural Framing – 16 questions
- Roofing/Exterior Walls – 8 questions
- Doors/Windows – 8 questions
- Interior Environment – 8 questions
- Fire Protection – 7 questions
- Safety – 10 questions
You will be allowed to bring the following references into the test with you:
** Code of Federal Regulations, Title 29, Part 1926 (OSHA)
** International Energy Conservation Code, 2009
** Massachusettes State Building Code for One- and Two-Family Dwellings (780 CMR) 8th Edition
** International Residential Code, 2009
Social Media Marketing for Construction Trades
Learn the ins and outs of social media marketing from experts that work in both social media and the construction industry. Use these tools and tricks to upgrade your personal and professional profiles, drive leads, and increase business.
If you have any questions
Please call us at 1-800-727-7104 | Monday-Friday | 8am-8pm
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email responses will be returned promptly within one business day.