Instructor: J. MacDowell
This course will prepare students for the exam and is based on the relevant resources listed in the PSI Candidate Bulletin. This course will provide a breakdown of each of the exam topics, followed by hundreds of practice questions. Resource information and links to relevant material are included.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Apply their knowledge of and locate building code requirements.
- Perform calculations associated with construction and building materials.
- Demonstrate their knowledge the steps involved in a building project and how to manage it.
This Course Covers:
- Painting and Wall Covering
- Rough Carpentry and Framing
- Finish Carpentry
- OSHA Safety
- Windows, Doors and Skylights
- 2015 IRC
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING FOR CONSTRUCTION TRADES
Learn the ins and outs of social media marketing from experts that work in both social media and the construction industry. Use these tools and tricks to upgrade your personal and professional profiles, drive leads, and increase business.
If you have any questions
Please call us at 1-800-727-7104 | Monday-Friday | 8am-8pm
Or send an email to email@example.com. Email responses will be returned promptly within one business day.