Home Improvement Contractor Course and Book Package | Virginia
This package contains:
- 15 Hr Text: Residential Building Contractor Exam Prep Course
- Book: Carpentry and Building Construction 2016 Edition & Practice Test
- Book: IBC 2015
- Book: 29 CFR Part 1926 – Code of Federal Regulations & Practice Test
- Book: The Contractor’s Guide to Quality Concrete Construction, 2005, 3rd Edition & Practice Test
- Book: Modern Masonry, 8th edition 2015 & Practice Test
- Book: Gypsum Construction Handbook, 7thEdition, 2014
- Book: ANSI Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities, 2017
- Pre-printed tabs for all 7 books
- Practice test for 4 most popular Books
- Free Video Course: Social Media for Contractors
Instructor: J. MacDowell
This course will prepare students for the exam and is based on the relevant resources listed in the PSI Candidate Bulletin. This course will provide a breakdown of each of the exam topics, followed by hundreds of practice questions. Resource information and links to relevant material are included.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Apply their knowledge of and locate building code requirements.
- Perform calculations associated with construction and building materials.
- Demonstrate their knowledge the steps involved in a building project and how to manage it.
This Course Covers:
- Painting and Wall Covering
- Rough Carpentry and Framing
- Finish Carpentry
- OSHA Safety
- Windows, Doors and Skylights
- 2015 IRC
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING FOR CONSTRUCTION TRADES
Learn the ins and outs of social media marketing from experts that work in both social media and the construction industry. Use these tools and tricks to upgrade your personal and professional profiles, drive leads, and increase business.
If you have any questions
Please call us at 1-800-727-7104 | Monday-Friday | 8am-8pm
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email responses will be returned promptly within one business day.