Instructor: Larry Rospierski
The International Property Maintenance Code regulates the upkeep and standards for existing building structures. The code is a way to manage issues such as blight, rubbish, and safety. In addition, the code covers both rental and vacation homes along with abandoned properties. This course will examine the standards and enforcement of the International Property Maintenance Code.
At the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Recognize the enforcement standards within the International Property Maintenance Code.
- Identify scenarios where the International Proper Maintenance Code is applicable.
- Become familiar with the ways the International Property Maintenance Code might be enforced.
This course covers:
- Chapter 2 – Definitions
- Chapter 3 – General requirements
- Chapter 4 – Light, Ventilation and Occupancy Limitations
- Chapter 5 – Plumbing Facilities and Fixture Requirements
- Chapter 6 – Mechanical and Electrical Requirements
- Chapter 7 – Fire Safety Requirements
If you have any questions
Please call us at 1-800-727-7104 | Monday-Friday | 8am-8pm
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email responses will be returned promptly within one business day.