Business and Law Management Course and Book Package | Tennessee
This package contains:
- Course: Tennessee Business & Law Management Online Course
- Book: NASCLA Contractors Guide to Business and Project Management, Tennessee 3rd Edition
- PSI approved, pre-printed tabs for the book
- Free Video Course: Social Media for Contractors
As a new business owner, it is critical that you know the basics of running a company. From forming a business entity, hiring employees, managing the job, understanding basic accounting, and knowing your state’s licensing laws, this course will prepare you for the Business and Law portion of the exam. It is based on the relevant chapters found in the Tennessee NASCLA Contractors Guide to Business, Law and Project Management.
This Course Covers:
- Residential and General Contractor Licensing Laws and Rules
- Estimating and Bidding
- Business Organization
- Financial Management
- Tax Law
- Employee Management
- Project Management
- Lien Law
- Contract Management
- Risk Management
- Jobsite Safety and Environmental Factors
- What to do next?
If you have any questions
Please call us at 1-800-727-7104 | Monday-Friday | 8am-8pm
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email responses will be returned promptly within one business day.