Ixtapa Mexican Restaurant and Cantina
308 Mass Ave.
Lunenburg, MA 01462
Class time: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm – Map
YES: Coffee is provided.
YES: Parking is free.
YES: Lunch is provided and will be served at 12:15 p.m.
NO: Dinner is not provided.
Some brief breaks and a short lunch (30-mins.) are given.
This package includes a 6-hour classroom course and a 4-hour online course.
- The online course includes the state required 4-hours of Code Review
- The classroom course includes 4-hours of Safety review, 1-hour of Energy Efficiency, and 1-hour of Business Practices (Workers Compensation and Unemployment Insurance).
Restricted Construction Supervisor 4 hour Online Course
Instructor: J MacDowell
This fully narrated four hour continuing education course provides MA Restricted Construction Supervisors with the required four hours of code review; including Residential Code, Administrative Responsibilities, Interior Environment, and Fire Protection code highlights from the 2015 IRC, IECC, and the 780 CMR 51.00 Ninth Edition.
This Course Covers:
- 2015 IRC/780 CMR 51.00 Residential Code (Code Highlights with Massachusetts Amendments)
- Administrative Responsibilities 780 CMR (25 minutes)
- Interior Environment IRC/780 CMR (15 minutes)
- Fire Protection IRC/780 CMR (30 minutes)
- Final Assessment – 20 Questions
If you have any questions
Please call us at 1-800-727-7104 | Monday-Friday | 8am-8pm
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email responses will be returned promptly within one business day.