Instructor: Scott Corbat
Even as technological innovation creates new construction possibilities, incorporating energy-efficiency into building projects can not only provide a better quality of life, but also conserve dwindling natural resources. Properly integrated design strategies can contribute to essential envelope performance requirements. This one hour video course will help builders identify important considerations and then apply those principles to a specific project.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe how a properly constructed building envelope will keep out weather related moisture and stop uncontrolled movement of energy due to loss of conditioned air.
- Identify a variety of energy and resource efficient products and systems available.
- Explain some of the cost savings in both labor and materials associated with energy efficient systems.
This online course is presented in a video format. Students should review the videos and the corresponding text.
This Course Covers:
- Advanced Framing Techniques
- Air Barriers
- Foam Insulation/Sheathing
If you have any questions
Please call us at 1-800-727-7104 | Monday-Friday | 8am-8pm
Or send an email to email@example.com. Email responses will be returned promptly within one business day.