This package includes a 6-hour classroom course and a 6-hour online course.
- The online course includes the state required 4-hours of code, 1-hour of Workplace Safety, & 1-hour of Energy
- The classroom course includes 4-hours of Safety review, 1-hour of Energy Efficiency, and 1-hour of Business Practices (Workers Compensation and Unemployment Insurance).
Unrestricted Construction Supervisor 6 hour Online Course
Instructor: J MacDowell
This six hour continuing education course provides MA Unrestricted Construction Supervisors with the required four hours of code review; including Commercial/Base Code, Interior Environment, and Fire Protection code highlights from the 2015 IBC and the 780 CMR Basic/Commercial Ninth Edition. Additionally, one hour each of required Workplace Safety and Energy Efficiency are covered.
This Course Covers:
- 2015 IBC/780 CMR Base Code (Code Highlights with Massachusetts Amendments)
- Interior Environment IRC/780 CMR (35 minutes)
- Fire Protection IBC/780 CMR (25 minutes)
- Energy Efficiency (2015 IECC with Amendments)
- Workplace Safety
- Final Assessment – 20 Questions
If you have any questions
Please call us at 1-800-727-7104 | Monday-Friday | 8am-8pm
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email responses will be returned promptly within one business day.