Residential Contractors Business Management and Law Course and Book Package | South Carolina
This package contains:
- 8 Hour Text Course: South Carolina Residential Business Management and Law
- Book: NASCLA Contractors Guide to Business and Project Management for Contractors, South Carolina Residential, 8th Edition
- PSI approved, pre-printed tabs for the book
- Free Video Course: Social Media for Contractors
Instructor: J. McDowell
This course will prepare students for the Business and Law portion of the exam and is based on the relevant chapters found in the South Carolina NASCLA Contractors Guide to Business, Law and Project Management, Residential Builders.
- Licensing Law
- Business Organization
- Risk Management
- Bidding and Estimating
- Contract Management
- Project Management
- Employee Management
- Jobsite Safety and Environmental Factors
- Financial Management
- Tax Law
- Lien Law
- What to do next?
Social Media Marketing for Construction Trades
Learn the ins and outs of social media marketing from experts that work in both social media and the construction industry. Use these tools and tricks to upgrade your personal and professional profiles, drive leads, and increase business.
If you have any questions
Please call us at 1-800-727-7104 | Monday-Friday | 8am-8pm
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email responses will be returned promptly within one business day.