Instructors: Nelson Gelias & Joshua Francis
This Course Covers:
1. Controlling Hazardous Energy. (35 Minutes) This training program covers Lockout/Tagout procedures for the use of appropriate lockout or tagout devices designed to isolate or disable equipment in order to prevent unexpected start up or release of stored energy, causing injury to employees.
2. Fall Protection. (60 Minutes) Falls are one of the most common types of serious injuries and deaths. Employers are responsible for maintaining a safe working environment, but when fall protection devices are impractical, personal fall protection equipment may be used. This course outlines the standard equipment use, maintenance and inspection requirements for harnesses, lanyards, lifelines, tethers and more.
3. Fire Safety. (40 Minutes) This course highlights standards related to fire safety, including prevention, types of fires, extinguishers and best practices.
4. Hazard Communication. (60 Minutes) In order to ensure chemical safety in the workplace, information about the identities and hazards of the chemicals must be available and understandable to workers. This course will outline employee Right-to-Know information, the Global Harmonizing System, Safety Data Sheets, and labels.
5. Personal Protective Equipment. (60 Minutes) Personal protective equipment, commonly referred to as “PPE”, is equipment worn to minimize exposure to a variety of hazards. Examples of PPE include such items as gloves, foot and eye protection, protective hearing devices (earplugs, muffs) hard hats, respirators and full body suits. This course will outline the most common forms of PPE used in the workplace.
6. Stairways and Ladders. (60 Minutes) This subpart applies to all stairways and ladders used in construction, alteration, repair (including painting and decorating), and demolition workplaces covered under 29 CFR part 1926, and also sets forth, in specified circumstances, when ladders and stairways are required to be provided.
f you have any questions
Please call us at 1-800-727-7104 | Monday-Friday | 8am-8pm
Or send an email to email@example.com. Email responses will be returned promptly within one business day.