Instructor: Paul Acker
This 3-hour course is an introduction to the construction estimating process. Although this course will be beneficial to junior estimators just entering the field, it will also help architects, engineers, and contractors become more familiar with how bids are prepared. The following material will explain the methods of construction delivery, different types of estimates, and the tools needed by the estimator to tender a bid.
This Course Covers:
- Methods of Construction Delivery – 10 minutes
- Types of Contracts – 10 minutes
- Types of Estimates – 10 minutes
- Bid Documents – 30 minutes
- The Bid Team – 5 minutes
- Structuring the Bid Program – 75 minutes
If you have any questions please call us at 1-800-727-7104 | Monday-Friday | 8am-8pm
Or send an email to email@example.com. Email responses will be returned promptly within one business day.