Instructor: Scott Corbat
Learn methods of green building that allow homes to have less impact on the environment, while providing a greater economic benefit to the homeowner. As technological innovation creates new construction possibilities, incorporating energy-efficiency into building projects can not only provide a better quality of life, but also protect the environment. However, energy efficient building requirements can be stringent and cost prohibitive. It is a challenge to provide customers with the latest energy efficient systems–all within a budget that homeowners are willing to provide. This course will help industry professionals identify important considerations and then apply those principles to a specific project.
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Accurately define energy conservation and generation concepts and describe at least three efficient use of materials that will save building and operation costs.
- Identify the techniques used in alternative wall systems and explore the benefits of each.
- Demonstrate many uses of both EPS and XPS insulation sheathing.
- Outline at least one application of energy efficient design in indoor systems.
This Course Covers:
- Heat Transfer and Thermal Imaging
- Advanced Framing Techniques
- Air Barriers
- Foam Insulation/Sheathing
- Lighting/Duct Design
- Green Appliances
If you have any questions please call us at 1-800-727-7104 | Monday-Friday | 8am-8pm
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email responses will be returned promptly within one business day.