Instructor: Paul Acker
This eight-hour course is designed to be the next step in raising your construction management skills to the next level. Prepare for the scope of responsibilities that a professional construction project manager, whether for residential or commercial projects, must perform. The course begins with preconstruction services and project start-up tasks. As the project continues, controlling the finances, overseeing the project progress, safety, environmental and energy concerns are just a few of the many tasks a project manager must supervise. Finally, a successful manager must properly close out the project, all while achieving a profit, and securing a satisfied customer.
After completing this course, you will:
- Be able to assemble a project team, ensuring they are qualified to perform the work in accordance with specifications and requirements.
- Recognize the role of OSHA in the workplace and describe the causes of the most common workplace injuries.
- Understand environmental regulations that govern construction activities for protecting water, air and land quality.
- Develop a close out procedure that will verify accuracy and completion of all building component systems, including warranties and certifications, prior to issuance of a Certificate of Occupancy.
This course covers:
- Planning and Startup
- Project Progress
- Environmental and Energy Concerns
- Close Out
If you have any questions please call us at 1-800-727-7104 | Monday-Friday | 8am-8pm
Or send an email to email@example.com. Email responses will be returned promptly within one business day.