Instructor: Greg MacMaster
Drones are the new tool companies are raving about for their marketing and personal use. There are many uses for drones in the construction industry, but there are rules and regulations set in place that currently don’t allow them. So why should you care? Because you need to stay up to date with technology and ahead of the competition. This course is designed to familiarize business owners with the practical use of drone technology. The following topics will be discussed:
- Types of UAV/Drone Technology
- Federal Rules and Regulations associated with UAVs
- Cost of Drones (Pros and Cons)
- Drones in your Industry (overview)
- Acquiring Images
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Become knowledgeable about available technology and proper use of drones.
- Learn the basics of aerial survey and mapping.
- Explain the FAA application process for an FAA 333 Exemption.
- Learn the benefits of UAV application in marketing and advertising.
This course covers:
- Types of Drones
- Federal Rules and Regulations
- Industry Uses
- Surveying and Mapping
- Measuring and Scanning
- Marketing and Advertising
- Acquiring Imagery
If you have any questions please call us at 1-800-727-7104 | Monday-Friday | 8am-8pm
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email responses will be returned promptly within one business day.