Instructors: Greg MacMaster & Gwyn Besner
This Course Covers:
DRONE TECHNOLOGY. Drones are the new tool companies are raving about for their marketing and personal use. There are many potential uses for drones in the construction and real estate industry, but there are rules and regulations set in place that currently don’t allow them. So why should you care? Stay up to date with technology and ahead of the competition. This course is designed to familiarize business owners with the practical use of drone technology.
ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES. Human activity has been impacting the environment for thousands of years. Industrial, chemical, and energy-related waste materials have had an exponential effect on the environment. It has only been in the last 50 years or so that environmental laws have been enacted to protect public health, safety, and welfare, as well as preserving natural resources. These and other issues have made environmental law more and more prevalent in property transactions and litigation, as opposing groups seek to contain and remediate costs associated with contaminated sites and similar issues.
ENERGY EFFICIENT INSULATION. This course includes one hour of energy-related curriculum. It covers several energy efficient insulation types, the pros and cons of each and best practices to observe.
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Become knowledgeable about available technology and proper use of drones.
- Learn the basics of aerial survey and mapping.
- Explain the FAA application process for a FAA 333 Exemption.
- Learn the benefits of UAV application in marketing and advertising.
- Describe the history and relevant political movements behind the current environmental legislation.
- Recognize and apply the standards outlined by court decisions in environmental case law.
- Integrate the rules and regulations pertaining to environmental laws in the real estate industry.
- Demonstrate an understanding of energy efficient insulation.
If you have any questions
Please call us at 1-800-727-7104 | Monday-Friday | 8am-8pm
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email responses will be returned promptly within one business day.