Instructor: Larry Rospierski
The International Property Maintenance Code regulates the upkeep and standards for existing building structures. The code is a way to manage issues such as blight, rubbish, and safety. In addition, the code covers both rental and vacation homes along with abandoned properties. This course will examine the administrative structure surrounding the International Property Maintenance Code and how to begin implementing it within a jurisdiction.
At the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Recognize the purpose of the International Property Maintenance Code.
- Outline the administrative structure of the International Property Maintenance Code.
- Locate administrative standards within the International Property Maintenance Code.
This course covers:
- Prevent Nuisance or Declining Property Values
- Regulate Rental Properties
- Control Abandoned Properties
- Marginal Markings
- Scope and Administration (Sections 102 – 113)
- Fire Safety Requirements
- Means of Appeal
If you have any questions
Please call us at 1-800-727-7104 | Monday-Friday | 8am-8pm
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email responses will be returned promptly within one business day.