Instructor: Rodger Peck
Recreational Facilities: This video course covers the tenth chapter of the 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design, Recreation Facilities. The material for this course is presented by simple narration and power point video presentation, including on-site, real world video examples in various accessible buildings used by both the public and private sector.
Construction Documents: This portion of the course focuses on the specifics of documentation, methodology, and coordination of the plan review process.
This 4-Hour course applies four hours towards Plan Review credit.
This course covers:
- Amusement Rides
- Recreational Boating Facilities
- Exercise Machines and Equipment
- Fishing Piers and Platforms
- Golf Facilities
- Miniature Golf Facilities
- Play Areas
- Swimming Pools, Wading Pools and Spas
- Shooting Facilities with Firing Positions
- Construction Documents
- Section 110 Inspections
- Section 111 Certificate of Occupancy
- Purpose, Systems & Methodology
If you have any questions please call us at 1-800-727-7104 | Monday-Friday | 8am-8pm
Or send an email to email@example.com. Email responses will be returned promptly within one business day.