Massachusetts Unrestricted Construction Supervisor Exam Prep Course
This course provides text, sample questions and illustrations pertaining to the exam, including the most pertinent portions of the International Residential Code. It is important that you review the Glossary of Terms located on the toolbar above your course listings. You will be tested on terms and definitions.
You will be allowed to bring the following references into the test with you:
- Code of Federal Regulations (CFR 1926)
- International Building Code, 2015
- International Energy Conservation Code, 2015
- International Residential Code For One- and Two-Family Dwellings 2015
- Massachusetts State Building Code Amendments to the IRC for One- and Two-Family Dwellings (780 CMR)
- Massachusetts State Building Code Base Volume Amendments (Commercial) + Architectural Access Board Rules and Regulations (521 CMR)
The 8th edition of the Massachusetts building code uses the IRC 2009 with separate amendments published by the state (780 CMR).
Unrestricted Construction Supervisor Exam Prep
- Unrestricted Construction supervisor Administrative Responsibilities – 8 questions
- General Building Construction Knowledge – 11 questions
- Energy Efficiency – 6 questions
- Accessibility – 4 questions
- Sitework and Foundations – 7 questions
- Concrete and Masonry – 9 questions
- Moisture Intrusion/Protection – 7 questions
- Structural Framing (Steel and Wood) – 13 questions
- Roofing/Exterior Walls – 7 questions
- Doors/Windows – 5 questions
- Interior Environment (mechanical and Ventilation) – 7 questions
- Fire Protection (Mechanical) – 5 questions
- Safety (Construction Safety and Lead Remediation) – 11 questions
Course instructors will be available by email or telephone between 9am and 5pm Eastern Standard Time. They will assist you with questions regarding course content.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-727-7104 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email responses will usually be returned promptly, but guaranteed within one business day.
Student policies and procedures are always available by going to our website and scrolling to the bottom of the page (See Privacy and Refund Policy).