This course provides text, sample questions and illustrations pertaining to the exam, including the most pertinent portions of the International Residential Code. It is important that you review the Glossary of Terms located on the tool bar above. You will be tested on terms and definitions.
Restricted Construction Supervisor Exam Prep
- Restricted Construction Supervisor Administrative Responsibilities – 10 questions
- Energy efficiency – 7 questions
- Sitework and Foundations – 12 questions
- Concrete and Masonry – 7 questions
- Moisture Intrusion/protection – 7 questions
- Structural Framing – 16 questions
- Roofing/Exterior Walls – 8 questions
- Doors/Windows – 8 questions
- Interior Environment – 8 questions
- Fire Protection – 7 questions
- Safety – 10 questions
You will be allowed to bring the following references into the test with you:
** Code of Federal Regulations, Title 29, Part 1926 (OSHA)
** International Energy Conservation Code, 2009
** Massachusettes State Building Code for One- and Two-Family Dwellings (780 CMR) 8th Edition
** International Residential Code, 2009
Customer service will be available by email or telephone between 8am and 6pm Eastern Standard Time. They will assist you with questions regarding course content.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-727-7104 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email responses will usually be returned promptly, but guaranteed within one business day.
Student policies and procedures are always available by going to our website and scrolling to the bottom of the page (See Attendance, Privacy and Refund Policy).