Instructor: J. MacDowell
This course provides a comprehensive review of several key topics; structural framing, fenestration, roofing, interior environment and fire protection, as they relate to the 2015 International Building Code (IBC), International Residential Code (IRC), and the 780 Code of Massachusetts Regulations (CMR) Residential and Base Code Amendments Ninth edition.
This Course Covers:
- Structural Framing for Wood & Steel – (2 hrs 15 minutes)
- Windows and Doors (50 minutes)
- Roofing/Exterior Walls (1hr 40 minutes)
- Interior Environment (50 minutes)
- Fire Protection (40 minutes)
If you have any questions
Please call us at 1-800-727-7104 | Monday-Friday | 8am-8pm
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email responses will be returned promptly within one business day.