Lead Paint 4HR Refresher Online Course-COPY
Lead Paint 4HR Refresher
This course is an EPA approved 4HR refresher for Certified Renovators renewing their RRP certification. Traditional renovation work, without lead-safe work practices, creates significant dust-lead hazards if lead-based paint is disturbed. EPA's Renovation, Repair and Painting Final Rule (40 CFR 745) requires that renovations conducted for compensation, must be performed by Certified Firms using Certified Renovators. This course will teach you how to comply with the EPA Renovations, Repair and Painting Rule and the HUD Lead Safe Housing Rule, and how to perform lead-safe work practices safely and effectively.
RRP Federal Regulations
1. Types of buildings regulations apply to
2. Exclusion from the regulations
3. Firm certification and responsibilities
4. Renovator responsibilities
Testing for lead based paint
1. EPA recognized test kits
2. Paint chip sampling
Containment set-up practices
1. Interior containments
2. Exterior containments
Prohibited practices, dust control, and PPE
1. Prohibited practices
2. Controlling the spread of dust
Cleaning practices and cleaning verification – 3 questions
1. Interior cleaning techniques
2. Exterior cleaning techniques
3. Cleaning verification process
1. Records require for each project
2. Record retention
Training non-certified renovation workers
1. Responsibilities of the certified renovator when training non-certified renovation workers
2. Effective training for non-certified renovation workers
3. Role of the certified renovator on the job
4. Role of the non-certified renovation worker on the job
Final Assessment – 20 Questions
Course instructors will be available by email or telephone between 8am and 6pm Eastern Standard Time. They will assist you with questions regarding course content.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-727-7104 or send an email to email@example.com. Email responses will usually be returned promptly, but guaranteed within one business day.
Student policies and procedures are always available by going to our website and scrolling to the bottom of the page (See Attendance, Privacy and Refund Policy).
Out of stock