Instructor: Scott Corbat
This 6 hour course focuses on the primary responsibilities of a project manager: managing project costs and time while completing the project to the expected degree of quality. This requires close attention to detail before beginning actual construction, as well as during the project. Taking proactive measures will help the project manager determine possible obstacles before they occur. This course will analyze all three primary areas. The student will learn how to implement proven methods to manage most effectively.
This Course Covers:
- Cost Management & Necessary Steps for Developing a Project Budget
- General Guidelines of Lending, loans and liens
- Time Management
- Quality Control, communication and management
- Erosion Control & contractor’s responsibility
- Green Job Site, solar design, recycling, & heat transfer
- Energy Efficiency/Moisture Intrusion
If you have any questions
Please call us at 1-800-727-7104 | Monday-Friday | 8am-8pm
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email responses will be returned promptly within one business day.