Courtyard By Marriott – Cape Cod/Hyannis
707 Iyannough Rd
Hyannis, MA 02601
Class time: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. – Map
We are staring at 9:00am so people from Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket islands can come over and go back on an early ferry ride and don’t have to stay the night before.
YES: There is free parking.
YES: Coffee is provided.
NO: Breakfast and Lunch are not provided.
There will be a 30-min. lunch break and a few short breaks. You can purchase lunch at some nearby restaurants and bring the food back to class.
This package includes a 6-hour classroom course and a 4-hour online course.
- The online course includes the state required 4-hours of Code Review
- The classroom course includes 4-hours of Safety review, 1-hour of Energy Efficiency, and 1-hour of Business Practices (Workers Compensation and Unemployment Insurance).
Restricted Construction Supervisor 4 hour Online Course
Instructor: J MacDowell
This fully narrated four hour continuing education course provides MA Restricted Construction Supervisors with the required four hours of code review; including Residential Code, Administrative Responsibilities, Interior Environment, and Fire Protection code highlights from the 2015 IRC, IECC, and the 780 CMR 51.00 Ninth Edition.
This Course Covers:
- 2015 IRC/780 CMR 51.00 Residential Code (Code Highlights with Massachusetts Amendments)
- Administrative Responsibilities 780 CMR (25 minutes)
- Interior Environment IRC/780 CMR (15 minutes)
- Fire Protection IRC/780 CMR (30 minutes)
- Final Assessment – 20 Questions
If you have any questions
Please call us at 1-800-727-7104 | Monday-Friday | 8am-8pm
Or send an email to email@example.com. Email responses will be returned promptly within one business day.