The purchase of this course also includes the Exam Prep Refresher package which contains all the subjects you should focus on when studying for your MI Builders Exam. You’ll be able to review the material and retake the sample quizzes as many times as you wish during your course activity period. We’ve also included practice tests as well as review courses for both the Business & Law and Trades portion of your exam, plus a Construction Math Review. This package includes the following:
- Business of Building Video Course
- Overview of Building Trades Video Course
- Exam Prep Tools for Business & Law
- Exam Prep Tools for Trades Including Construction Math Simplified Video Tutorial
- 60HR Step-By-Step Guide: MI Applications, PSI Examination Brochure (LARA), MIOSHA Review Study Sheets, Reading House Plans/Blueprints Study Sheets, Interpretations and Articles 1-6, 24 and Lien Laws.
- Includes Free Video Instructions on How to Market Your Construction Company on Social Media
- The MI Residential Code Book is a required purchase for the Code Class. If you haven’t already purchased it, give us a call 800-727-7104.
- The Carpentry & Building Construction Book is optional for this course but is highly recommended. Give us a call if you’d like to purchase it 800-727-7104.
- In addition to class materials bring a basic calculator, highlighter, and pen or pencil to class.
- Please remember you must be on time for the Class. (This is a REQUIREMENT of the STATE of MICHIGAN). You cannot get credit for the Class if you are late.