Instructor: Wayde Hoppe
Developers of commercial, industrial and institutional buildings are driven by return on investment. Today’s building owners are savvy, and they seek to balance the initial cost with the payback. Functionality, aesthetics and methods of code compliance are each guided by financial investment and return. In this course you will learn, from the foundation to the roof, from the appearance to the operation, from construction to maintenance, tried and proven methods for analyzing design decisions that will lead you to a greater reputation.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Be able to integrate design concepts with current codes and regulations.
- Translate the intentions and goals of the customer into a safe and cost-effective project.
- Utilize current materials and goods to ensure proper construction practices.
- Recognize the importance of meeting the client’s demand for return on investment.
This Course Covers:
- Defining the Building Type & Ideal Building size
- Initial Construction Budget
- Code Analysis
- Site Evaluation
- Selecting Consultants
- Defining the Structural System
- Selecting the Best Foundation System
- Creating an Envelope
- Laying out the Floor Plate
- HVAC, Plumbing & Electrical Systems
- Selecting Your Materials
- Specialty Materials & Design Services
If you have any questions
Please call us at 1-800-727-7104 | Monday-Friday | 8am-8pm
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email responses will be returned promptly within one business day.