Instructor: Paul Acker
This course is designed to be the next step in raising your construction management skills to the next level. The class will help prepare the learner for the scope of responsibilities that a professional construction project manager, whether for residential or commercial projects, must be prepared to perform. The course begins with preconstruction services and project start-up tasks. As the project continues, controlling the finances, overseeing the project progress, safety, environmental and energy concerns are just a few of the many tasks a project manager must supervise. Finally, a successful manager must properly close out the project, all while achieving a profit, and securing a satisfied customer.
Upon completion of this course, participants will:
- Be able to assemble a project team, ensuring they are qualified to perform the work in accordance with specifications and requirements.
- Recognize the role of OSHA in the workplace and describe the causes of the most common workplace injuries.
- Understand environmental regulations that govern construction activities for protecting water, air and land quality.
- Develop a close out procedure that will verify accuracy and completion of all building component systems, including warranties and certifications, prior to issuance of a Certificate of Occupancy.
This Course Covers:
- Planning and startup
- Project progress
- Environmental and energy concerns
- Close out
If you have any questions please call us at 1-800-727-7104 | Monday-Friday | 8am-8pm
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email responses will be returned promptly within one business day.