Alabama 6 Hour Package #1
- 2 Hr Required Law Text Course: Business Basics
- 4 Hr Elective Video Course: Drones in Construction
- Approved for 0.4 ICC CEUs
- Free Video Course: Social Media for Contractors
Business Basics | Approval #P3C-7
This course, Business Basics, has been approved by the State of Alabama Home Builders Licensure Board for 2 hours of Required Law continuing Education credits.
Instructor: Jenny MacDowell
This course will provide Alabama Homebuilders with a comprehensive overview of the rules surrounding running a contracting business in the state of Alabama. We will discuss the rules and regulations for licensing, how to organize a business, and what labor laws need to be observed. Lien laws, risk management and tax requirements will also be covered, all with Alabama specific information.
This Course Covers:
- Marketing Laws
- Licensing Law and Board Rules
- Business Organization
- Labor Laws
- Lien Law
- Risk Management
- Tax Laws
Drones in Construction | Approval #P3C-8
This course has been approved by the State of Alabama Home Builders Licensure Board for 4 Elective hours of continuing Education credits.
Instructor: Greg MacMaster
Drones are the new tool companies are raving about for their marketing and personal use. There are many uses for drones in the construction industry, but there are rules and regulations set in place that currently don’t allow them. So why should you care? Because you need to stay up to date with technology and ahead of the competition. This course is designed to familiarize business owners with the practical use of drone technology. The following topics will be discussed:
- Types of UAV/Drone Technology
- Federal Rules and Regulations associated with UAVs
- Cost of Drones (Pros and Cons)
- Drones in your Industry (overview)
- Acquiring Images
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Become knowledgeable about available technology and proper use of drones.
- Learn the basics of aerial survey and mapping.
- Explain the FAA application process for an FAA 333 Exemption.
- Learn the benefits of UAV application in marketing and advertising.
This course covers:
- Types of Drones
- Federal Rules and Regulations
- Industry Uses
- Surveying and Mapping
- Measuring and Scanning
- Marketing and Advertising
- Acquiring Imagery
Social Media Marketing for Construction Trades
Learn the ins and outs of social media marketing from experts that work in both social media and the construction industry. Use these tools and tricks to upgrade your personal and professional profiles, drive leads, and increase business.
If you have any questions
Please call us at 1-800-727-7104 | Monday-Friday | 8am-8pm
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email responses will be returned promptly within one business day.