Instructor: J. MacDowell
This 8 hour internet course has been designed to provide new, or growing, business owners a solid foundation in effective financial strategies. The need to keep accurate records, understand basic accounting principles and bookkeeping skills is essential for any business owner. This course will outline these fundamental principles.
Also discussed are ethics, and how to create a formal Code of Ethics or Conduct that will influence the overall culture of the company, as well help bring significant benefits to the success of the company itself.
Finally, a solid ability to utilize computers to streamline and enhance the financial strategies that will move the business forward is critical in today’s landscape. This course will provide students the fundamentals in data organization.
Learning objectives are provided to facilitate student understanding and progress
This Course Covers:
- Business Plans
- Legal Structure
- Payroll and Other Tax Registrations
- Payroll, Recordkeeping and Reporting Requirements
- Implementing a Bookkeeping System
- Other Considerations
- Frequently Asked Questions of the IRS
- The Basics of Ethical Theory
- Moral Values and Code of Ethics
- Code of Conduct
- Applying Ethics
- Ethical Dilemma Application
- Ethical Implications
- Employee vs. Contractor
- Understand basic computer systems
- Utilizing a computer for basic information organization
If you have any questions
Please call us at 1-800-727-7104 | Monday-Friday | 8am-8pm
Or send an email to email@example.com. Email responses will be returned promptly within one business day.