Manage Your Way to Big Profits | Approval #12006
Instructor: Paul Acker
0.8 ICC Building CEUs – Approval #26111
This eight hour course is designed to be the next step in raising your construction management skills to the next level. The class will help prepare the learner for the scope of responsibilities that a professional construction project manager, whether for residential or commercial projects, must be prepared to perform. The course begins with preconstruction services and project start-up tasks. As the project continues, controlling the finances, overseeing the project progress, safety, environmental and energy concerns are just a few of the many tasks a project manager must supervise. Finally, a successful manager must properly close out the project, all while achieving a profit, and securing a satisfied customer.
Upon completion of this course, participants will:
- Be able to assemble a project team, ensuring they are qualified to perform the work in accordance with specifications and requirements.
- Recognize the role of OSHA in the workplace, and describe the causes of the most common workplace injuries.
- Understand environmental regulations that govern construction activities for protecting water, air and land quality.
- Develop a close out procedure that will verify accuracy and completion of all building component systems, including warranties and certifications, prior to issuance of a Certificate of Occupancy.
This Course Covers:
- Planning and startup
- Project progress
- Environmental and energy concerns
- Close out
Energy Efficient Building | Approval #11065
Instructor: Rodger Peck
0.8 ICC Energy CEUs – Approval #26100
This eight hour online video course will bring attention to methods of green building that allow homes to have less impact on the environment, while providing a greater economic benefit to the homeowner. Even as technological innovation creates new construction possibilities, incorporating energy-efficiency into building projects can not only provide a better quality of life, but also protect the environment. A comprehensive approach to resource and energy efficiency is the best method to achieve a resource and energy efficient building. This course will help builders identify important considerations and then apply those principles to a specific project.
This online course is presented in a video format. Students should review the videos, and then answer the chapter quizzes. Learning objectives directly relate to integrated quizzes. Students must answer 70% of the questions correctly in order to move from lesson to lesson, and to receive credit/certification for the course.
This Course Covers:
- Heat Transfer and Thermal Imaging
- Advanced Framing Techniques
- Air Barriers
- Foam Insulation/Sheathing
- Lighting/Duct Design
- Green Appliances
- Wind Power
- Green Marketing
- Energy Efficient Building
Social Media Marketing for Construction Trades
Learn the ins and outs of social media marketing from experts that work in both social media and the construction industry. Use these tools and tricks to upgrade your personal and professional profiles, drive leads, and increase business.
If you have any questions
Please call us at 1-800-727-7104 | Monday-Friday | 8am-8pm
Or send an email to email@example.com. Email responses will be returned promptly within one business day.