Mississippi Residential Builders License Courses
This is the easiest method of preparing for your exams. Our course content combines HD Videos with engaging slides and hundreds of practice questions that are as close to the real test as it gets. We walk you through the reference books pointing out the important parts. We are so sure you will pass, we have a Money Back Guarantee — pass on your first try or get your money back! (click here for more information)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Effective January 25, 2013, all residential builders and remodelers will be required to provide a certificate of insurance evidencing current coverage of general liability insurance.
Questions are taken at random from a pool of over 1,000 questions.
Business and Law Exam Content – there are 50 questions on the exam and you are allowed 2 hours. You must get at least 36 questions correct.
- Licensing Requirements – 5 questions
- Estimating and Bidding – 7 quesitions
- Lien Law – 1 question
- Financial Management – 5 questions
- Tax Law – 5 questions
- Labor Laws – 5 questions
- Project Management – 5 questions
- Contracts – 6 questions
- Business organization – 2 questions
- Risk Management – 4 questions
- Environment & Safety – 5 questions
Residential License Exam Content – There are 80 questions on the exam and you are allowed 3 hours. You must get at least 56 correct.
- Site work, Footings and Foundations (11 questions)
- Concrete and Concrete Reinforcement (8 questions)
- Masonry (8 questions)
- Carpentry (13 questions)
- Associated Trades and Drywall (6 questions)
- Roofing (7 questions)
- Estimating, Plan Reading and General Code Requirements (18 questions)
- OSHA Safety (5 questions)
- Licensing (4 questions)
To purchase individual books please visit our BOOK STORE