Massachusetts Construction Supervisor Courses
This is the fastest and most comprehensive way to prepare for your contractor licensing exams. You have immediate access from any computer or mobile device and all of our courses come with instructor support and a 100% Money Back Guarantee — Pass on your first try or get your money back!
(click here for more information)
|Restricted Construction Supervisor License Exam Course
If you are directly supervising anyone engaged in the construction, reconstruction, alteration, repair, removal, or demolition involving any activity regulated by the Code for any one- and two-family dwellings and accessory buildings.
|Unrestricted Construction Supervisor License Exam Course
If you are directly engaged or supervising anyone engaged in the construction, reconstruction, alteration, repair, removal, or demolition involving any activity regulated by the Code for: buildings containing less than 35,000 cubic feet of enclosed space, one- and two-family dwellings or any accessory buildings thereto, irrespective of size, buildings used for farm purposes, and retaining walls less than 10 feet in height at all points along the wall as measured from the base of the footing to the top of the wall.
Course and Book Packages (Free Shipping)
|COMPLETE PACKAGE Restricted Construction Supervisor Exam Prep Course
This package includes everything you need for the Restricted CSL exam: course and all books that are allowed into the exam with you. ($336.00 Value)
|COMPLETE PACKAGE Unrestricted Construction Supervisor Exam Prep Course
This package includes everything you need for the Unrestricted CSL exam: course and all books that are allowed into the exam with you. ( $536.00 Value)
Who needs to be licensed for contracting work in Massachusetts?
Click on the links below to see who needs to be licensed in Massachusetts:
What subjects will be covered by the licensing exams in Massachusetts?
Here is the breakdown of the exams. These questions are taken at random from a pool of hundreds of questions
Restricted Construction Supervisor Exam Prep
- Restricted Construction Supervisor Administrative Responsibilities – 10 questions
- Energy efficiency – 7 questions
- Sitework and Foundations – 12 questions
- Concrete and Masonry – 7 questions
- Moisture Intrusion/protection – 7 questions
- Structural Framing – 16 questions
- Roofing/Exterior Walls – 8 questions
- Doors/Windows – 8 questions
- Interior Environment – 8 questions
- Fire Protection – 7 questions
- Safety – 10 questions
Unrestricted Construction Supervisor Exam Prep
- Unrestricted Construction supervisor Administrative Responsibilities – 8 questions
- General Building Construction Knowledge – 11 questions
- Energy Efficiency – 6 questions
- Accessibility – 4 questions
- Sitework and Foundations – 7 questions
- Concrete and Masonry – 9 questions
- Moisture Intrusion/Protection – 7 questions
- Structural Framing (Steel and Wood) – 13 questions
- Roofing/Exterior Walls – 7 questions
- Doors/Windows – 5 questions
- Interior Environment (mechanical and Ventilation) – 7 questions
- Fire Protection (Mechanical) – 5 questions
- Safety (Construction Safety and Lead Remediation) – 11 questions
How long does it take to complete the Massachusetts exam prep courses?
The Massachusetts Construction Supervisor License Exam courses take approximately 8 hours, but we move rapidly through the materials. For a thorough review, you may want to allow twice that amount of time.
Once you register, you have up to 6 months before your course is deactivated. If you need longer, just give us a call and we will arrange an extension.