Non resident contractors and subcontractors must register with the Department of Revenue (contracts over $10,000).  Corporations authorized in Kansas are not required to register contracts.  Registration may be completed through:

Department of Revenue; Director of Taxation Registration
915 SW Harrison St., 3rd Floor
Topeka, KS  66612
Phone:  (785) 368-8222
Fax:  (785) 291-3614

Also contact your county or local municipality

No, not at the state level at this time.  Check with your local county/municipality for regulations

No, not at the state level.  Check for county and local municipality regulations


Check with county and local municipalities

Check with county and local municipalities

  • Information Last Updated: 02/2020
  • Did you find incorrect information? Email Us
 Very interesting class. I was very happy with the way Mr. Wood presented the info and made it easy for me to absorb. – February 24, 2017
Eric Jussey from Michigan
Live Chat